Unique Amenities Only Available at The Marshall House
Historic Hotel Amenities at The Marshall House.
- 3 Nights Per week: Night History Talk - 6 pm: Mike Mack, tour-guide and historian from Private Savannah and Hugh Osborne, Marshall House Innkeeper, give a complimentary one-hour talk on the history of The Marshall House and Savannah in the library during our wine and cheese reception. It's a great way to get to know our historic hotel while you sip on a glass of wine at the start your evening. This talk is interesting and fun, but it's also an honest and true account of the history of the hotel and the surrounding area. No sensationalism or made-up stories --- just the history --- and a maybe a few mentions of our haunted reputation!
- Twice a week (days vary), Live Music in the Library - 5-7 pm: Performances by a harpist, violinist, or other musician during our wine and cheese reception.
3 Extra Bonus Amenities for Guests Who Book Direct
- $5 off Valet Parking
When you make your reservation online here with us, you will receive a $5 off coupon for valet parking (regularly $25). Discounted coupon for $20 parking is not available for guests who book through 3rd party sites / online travel agents like Expedia or Booking.com.
- Priority early check
If room type you've selected is available at 1 pm, we'll be happy to give you early check-in so you can get started enjoying Savannah! Guests who book direct get priority on early check-in opportunities.
- Discount on Breakfast
Only here on our own website, you can book our Rise & Dine Breakfast Package and get a delicious breakfast at 45 Bistro for only $6.50 per adult.
Hand-selected and Locally-Roasted Coffee from Blends, a Coffee Boutique
We understand the need for a good cup of coffee. That's why we've partnered with Blends, a Coffee Boutique, to provide hand-selected and locally roasted coffee for our guests. Always fresh and hot, Blend's coffee is available in our lobby as a special complimentary amenity for our guests.
"Our coffee is hand-selected from different regions of the world and roasted in our facility in Savannah, Georgia," said Javier Carro, owner of Blends. "We created unique roasting profile to extract the full flavor of our coffee."
Two "blends" currently served at The Marshall House:
- Guatemalan - Light Roast
• 100% Guatemalan, Arabica Coffee bean
• Grown at 3,600-6000 feet above sea level in the region of Huehuetenago.
• Tasting Notes: hints of lemon, chocolate, nuts, floral and apples
- Sumatran - Dark Roast
• 100% Sumatran, Arabica Coffee Bean
• Grown at 2,400-4,500 feet above sea level in the regions of ACEH, Lintong, Southwest Region, Lampung
• Tasting Notes: Full bodied, complex coffee. Hints of green pepper, roasted peanuts, citric and chocolate
For coffee connoisseurs who want to try other varieties, Blends is located just across the street from The Marshall House at 102 East Broughton Street.
Luxury Room Amenities & Hotel Features with Every Stay
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
- Complimentary Wine & Cheese in the Library, Sunday-Thursday from 5:30-7:00 p.m.
- Computer with Printer & Internet Access Available for Use
- Complimentary High-Speed Internet Access
- Complimentary Bottles of Water
- Complimentary Copies of Current Local Magazines
- Two Robes for Use During Your Stay
- Hairdryer & Iron/Ironing Board
- In-Room Safe
- Wall-Mounted Flat-Screen HD LCD Televisions
Parking at The Marshall House
Valet parking is available between the hours of 6:30 a.m. and 11:30 p.m. Guests who book direct with The Marshall House receive a $5 off coupon for valet parking (regularly $25). Discounted coupon for $20 parking is not available for guests who book through 3rd party sites / online travel agents.