FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What time is check-in / check-out? 3 pm & 11 am
- What is the minimum age requirement to check-into the room? 21
- What do you charge for WiFi? Nothing! It's complimentary!
- Is smoking allowed? The hotel is non-smoking.
- Are pets allowed? No, but our sister properties, Olde Harbour Inn & East Bay Inn, accept pets.
- Are children allowed? Yes, children are welcome, and children under age 13 stay free
- Do you have connecting rooms? No, there are no connecting rooms.
- Do you have accessible rooms? Yes, we do have accessible rooms.
Directions & Parking
- Where do we park and how much is it? The Marshall House offers valet parking for $25 per day. Guests who book directly with The Marshall House will receive a discount coupon for $20 per day parking. This discount is not available when reservations are made through 3rd party travel websites.
- Do you offer a shuttle service from the airport? We do not offer a shuttle service. The airport is 15.4 miles from downtown Savannah. A taxi ride to the airport generally costs $28 for the first person; $5 for each additional person.
- What are your cross streets? The Marshall House faces Broughton Street at the corner of Broughton and Drayton Streets.
Time & Location of Food Amenities
- Breakfast? A deluxe continental breakfast is available at 45 Bistro from 7-10 am
- Evening Reception? Wine and cheese are served in the Library from 5:30-7 pm Sunday-Thursday
- How do I view my reservations? Use this Link to view, cancel or modify your reservation
- I booked on a website other than the hotel's website. How do I cancel or change my reservation? You must contact the website you used to make your reservation.
- What is the cancellation policy? Cancellations must be made 7 days in advance.
- What is the Savannah hotel/motel tax? 13%
- Are there other fees? Yes, the State of Georgia requires a $5 per room, per night fee. The City of Savannah charges a $1 per room, per night fee.
- What are the Special Conditions for St. Patrick's Day stays? Cancellations must be received by Feb 1, 2017 for the St. Patrick's Day Celebration (March 16-18, 2017). A one night deposit is taken at the time of booking with the remainder due on February 2nd.
- What are the Special Conditions for the Rock 'n'Roll Marathon? Cancellations must be received by Oct 1, 2016 for the Rock 'n' Roll Marathon (November 6-7, 2016) reservations. A one night deposit is taken at the time of booking with the remainder due on October 2nd.
Our Best Rate Guarantee
With The Marshall House’s Best Rate Guarantee, you can be confident that you’re receiving the best rate available on the internet when you book directly with us at www.marshallhouse.com or www.bedandbreakfastsofsavannah.com. If you find a lower rate on another site for the same room, either before booking, or within 24-hours of booking with us, we’ll match that rate. Just call us at 1-800-589-6304. Our Guest Services staff will verify the price with you on the phone, and will give you the lower rate for your stay.
THE FINE PRINT
* Properties and websites covered by this agreement include: The Marshall House (www.marshallhouse.com) and Bed & Breakfasts of Savannah (www.bedandbreakfastsofsavannah.com) The lower rate must be publicly available and immediately bookable. It must be for a room-only rate for the same hotel, same type of room, same number of guests, same dates of stay and same length of stay. Our Guest Services staff must be able to see and verify the lower price with you on the phone in order to match the lower rate.
Hotel Rates do Change: Because hotel rates do change, we are only able to honor a lower rate within 24 hours of your booking. After 24 hours, rates cannot be adjusted.
This guarantee does not apply to:
- Opaque or auction sites where the hotel brand and/or the specific hotel is not known until booking is finalized. Examples of these types of sites include, but are not limited to Priceline and Hotwire.
- Web sites that "package" travel, entertainment, hotel and/or food components such as airfare and hotel stay, hotel stay and car rental, hotel stay and restaurant vouchers, etc. Examples of package websites include, but are not limited, to Site 59 and Delta Vacations.
- Packaged rates that include taxes, service charges, meals, coupons, parking, services, or other amenities.
- Qualified discount rates including, but not limited to, Government, AAA or Senior Citizen Discounts.
- Unpublished, negotiated rates with corporations, travel agencies, groups, associations or other rates that are specifically agreed upon by The Marshall House and a specified and limited group, and are not publicly available.
This Guarantee applies only to the room rate. It does not apply to taxes, tariffs or fees imposed by a governmental authority (e.g., federal, state or local) or any gratuities, guest incidental charges, food and beverage charges, resort fees, and any other fees or charges that you may incur during your stay. Other restrictions may apply. This guarantee is subject to change or revocation at anytime.