Terms & Conditions for Your Stay
Don't settle for an ordinary hotel when you visit Savannah. At The Marshall House, you'll enjoy a true historic room, enhanced with modern amenities like plush pillow-top mattresses, flat screen HD televisions, luxurious robes and much more. Plus, our signature amenities far outshine many of the big-box chain hotels in Savannah—there's no charge for our expanded continental breakfast and complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access. And to toast your visit with us, on Sunday through Thursday evenings, we serve complimentary wine and cheese in our library. It all adds up to a great value that will make your next stay in Savannah an exceptional experience!
We look forward to your visit to The Marshall House. Please review our terms of reservation so that you can be aware of our policies regarding reservations and cancellations. Thank you for considering one of Savannah's oldest hotel as your lodging of choice in Savannah.
- For reservations made without restrictions due to the use of a promo code or contracted rate, cancellations made less than seven (7) days prior to arrival are subject to a penalty of one night's room and tax. Reservations made through a third-party booking agent or through a promotional special or contracted rate may have additional restrictions and stipulations.
- Advance Purchase Rate This rate grants up to a 20% discount, requires full prepayment, is non-refundable, non-cancellable, and may not be changed.
- Please read all reservation terms and conditions provided during the booking process.
- All registered guests must be at least 21 years of age. Those guests under 21 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. **There is an additional charge for children age 12 and over.**
- St. Patrick's Day reservations (March 14-18, 2014) cannot be cancelled after February 1, 2014. The amount of the stay will be charged in full February 2, 2014.
- Savannah Rock 'n' Roll Marathon reservations (November 8-10, 2013) cannot be cancelled after September 30, 2013. The amount of the stay will be charged in full October 1, 2013.
- Please note that your credit card is only being used to guarantee your reservation. A valid credit card and picture ID must be presented at check-in.
- Rates are based on double occupancy, and discount rates may not be available for all dates. A rate change may apply during your stay.
- Rate does not include tax, valet parking, phone calls, or other incidentals.