Amenities at The Marshall House
Starting Feb. 1, 2019:
$20 Amenity Fee Includes:
- 2 breakfasts at 45 Bistro (7-10 am)
$10.95 for additional guests • Kids under 12 eat free
- Evening Entertainment & Nightly Wine and Cheese Reception
5-6:30 pm in the Library
- Enhanced High-Speed Internet Access in room and throughout the hotel
- 15% Discount at select businesses on Broughton Street
- Coffee & Lemonade in lobby
- Bottled water during your stay
- Full-service concierge and itinerary assistance
Parking at The Marshall House
Valet parking is available between the hours of 6:30 a.m. and 11:30 p.m. Guests who book direct with The Marshall House receive a $5 off coupon for valet parking (regularly $29). Discounted coupon for $24 parking is not available for guests who book through 3rd party sites / online travel agents.
In Every Room
- Two Robes for Use During Your Stay
- Hairdryer & Iron/Ironing Board
- In-Room Safe & Mini-Refrigerator
- Wall-Mounted Flat-Screen HD LCD Televisions
About Our Entertainment:
- 3 Nights Per week: Night History Talk - 5:30-6:30 pm: Mike Mack, tour-guide and historian from Private Savannah and Hugh Osborne, Marshall House Innkeeper, give a one-hour talk on the history of The Marshall House and Savannah in the library during our wine and cheese reception. It's a great way to get to know our historic hotel while you sip on a glass of wine at the start your evening. This talk is interesting and fun, but it's also an honest and true account of the history of the hotel and the surrounding area. No sensationalism or made-up stories --- just the history --- and a maybe a few mentions of our haunted reputation!
- Twice a week (days vary), Live Music in the Library - 5:30-6:30 pm: Performances by a harpist, violinist, guitarist, or other musician during our wine and cheese reception.
2 Extra Bonus Amenities for Guests Who Book Direct
- $5 off Valet Parking
When you make your reservation online here with us, you will receive a $5 off coupon for valet parking (regularly $29). Discounted coupon for $24 parking is not available for guests who book through 3rd party sites / online travel agents like Expedia or Booking.com.
- Priority early check
If room type you've selected is available at 1 pm, we'll be happy to give you early check-in so you can get started enjoying Savannah! Guests who book direct get priority on early check-in opportunities.