Wedding & Elopement Information
To Obtain a Marriage License:
Over the years, a number of wedding vendors have provided services at The Marshall House for our brides and grooms. While we invite you to hire your own professionals for extras like hair and makeup, photography, and music, we are often asked who we recommend. Below is a list of popular providers who may be able to do just what you're looking for on your wedding day.
- Jamie Weaver (912.484.7990): www.DreamweaverPhotos.com
- Diane Dodd (912.414.0824): www.dianedodd.com
- Esther Griffin (912-312-2058 www.esthergriffinphotography.com
- Rich Burkhart Vibrant Photos (912-604-5904) www.photosbyrb.com
- Sarah Kohut (912.508.4566): www.sarahkohutphotography.com
- Megan Jones (912.412.1469): www.itsmeganjones.com
HAIR STYLISTS & MAKE-UP ARTISTS
- B Street Salon- 912-443-0043
- Southern Belle by Marianoel (843.441.9771) - www.southernbellebymarianoel.com
- Posh Hair and Makeup Artistry / www.poshhairandmakeupartistry.com
- Lindsey Schuman 679-727-8838
- Salon Della Vita (912.231.0427)
- Savannah Makeup & Hair (912.661.0036)
- Beyond Beautiful by Heather Ferguson (912.713.7039)
- For men who would like a cut and shave before their wedding, the Barber Pole at 110 Bull Street (912.234.3831) is near-by and easy to reach.
Marshall House Wedding FAQs
When can we arrive at the Marshall House?
Check-in is at 4 pm. Should you arrive in Savannah earlier, feel free to stop by and see if we can accommodate an earlier check-in. It's possible, especially for a mid-week elopement getaway, that we may be able to allow you to check in a little earlier if your room was not rented the night before.
May we have friends and family attend our ceremony?
Our Elopement Packages are designed for intimate ceremonies, however, depending on the package you select, you may have guests attend. There's a package for Bride & Groom only, one for 1-4 guests, and another for up to 10 guests. Our Private Balcony wedding package will accommodate up to 20 guests.
What about dinner after the ceremony?
It would be our pleasure to make reservations for you at one of Savannah's many romantic restaurants. Please see the restaurant suggestions above and contact us to assist with your reservations. We'll make sure the restaurant knows it's your wedding day!