Ghost Hunting in Savannah?
The Marshall House is Rumored to be a Savannah Haunted Hotel
The Marshall House's history as hospital during the Civil War and through two yellow fever epidemics makes it very conducive to haunted tales. Take any of the local ghost tours, and you'll hear plenty of stories! Rumors and reports include guests seeing ghosts in the hallways and foyers, hearing children running down the long, narrow halls late at night, faucets turning on by themselves, and much more.
With such tales abounding, our rumored haunted hotel in Savannah has been featured several times on the Travel Channel's haunted hotel programs and specials. At The Marshall House, we embrace the City's haunted reputation and enjoy the spirited good fun it brings. If you're a ghost hunter, book a stay at The Marshall House and come explore!
The Marshall House's Haunted Reputation
- Named the #2 "Best Haunted Hotel" - USA Today - October 2021
- Featured on Visit Savannah's "Ghost Hunting" video - October 2020
- Named the #5 "Best Haunted Hotel" - USA Today - October 2020
- Named the #8 "Best Haunted Hotel" - USA Today - October 2019
- Featured on VisitSavannah.com - October 2019
- Named one of "11 of The South's Most Haunted Places" by Southern Living - August 2016
- Featured in Visit Savannah blog "Six Most Haunted Places in Savannah You Can Visit" - May 2016
- Named the 8th most Haunted Hotel in the World by USA Today - October 2015
- Named the most Haunted Hotel in Georgia by Yahoo - October 2015
- Featured on The Today Show - Haunted Hotels - October 2015
- USA Today's "10 Best" - Named one of the Most Haunted Hotels in the US - October 2015
- South Magazine feature: "Sleeping with the Spirits" - April 2015
- Featured in Huff Post article: "6 Hotels with Super Disturbing Pasts" — April 2015
- Named "10 Best: Most Haunted Spots in the USA!" by USA Today — October 2014
- Named "10 Most Haunted Spots in the USA" by 11 Alive Atlanta — October 2014
- Haunted Hotels Provide the Perfect October Getaway: FoxNews.com — October 2011