Located on the interior side of the hotel, the luxurious Courtyard Suites at The Marshall House face the hotel's original courtyard. These two suites—The Juliette Gordon Low Suite and The James Johnston Suite—both feature separate parlors and sleeping areas along with a king-size bed with paneled headboard and luxurious bed linens.
Additional charms to these elegant suites include a full-size sleeper-sofa, custom nightstands and an original 1851 fireplace (now decorative), featuring an ornate mantle surrounding old Savannah bricks. Enjoy a soothing neutral color scheme complete with an ivory damask coverlet and pillow shams, taupe and cream bed-skirt, and Roman shades.
While each of the Marshall House Savannah hotel suites are distinctively decorated, they all have some features in common:
- Separate Parlor and Sleeping Areas
- Full-sized sofa
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Hairdryer and Bathrobes
- Clock Radio and CD Player
- Comcast High-Speed Wired and Wireless Internet Access
- Luxurious Premium Bed Linens and Sealy* Pillowtop Mattresses
- In-Room Safe and Mini-Refrigerator
- Two Flat-Screen HD LCD Televisions