Offering warmth and elegant style, The Marshall House's Superior Queen rooms are situated throughout the hotel, with the majority of the Queen Rooms located on the interior surrounding the atrium.
Features include a private bath with pedestal sinks, and an 1851 fireplace in each room (now decorative) with ornate mantle surrounding Old Savannah bricks.
Our Superior Queen rooms are cozy and comfortable and offer a serene environment for a couple or single traveler to relax after a fun and leisurely or busy and productive day in Savannah.
STANDARD FEATURESWhile each of the Marshall House bedrooms and suites are distinctively decorated, they all have some features in common:
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Hairdryer and Bathrobes
- Clock Radio and CD Player
- Comcast High-Speed Wired and Wireless Internet Access
- Luxurious Premium Bed Linens and Sealy* Pillowtop Mattresses
- In-Room Safe and Mini-Refrigerator
- Wall-Mounted Flat-Screen HD LCD Televisions